TEACHER RECRUITMENT RESOURCE CENTER
TEACHERS OF COLOR Magazine is published twice a year, Fall-October Issue and Spring-March Issue. Over 25,000 copies are distributed to over 450 colleges/universities on a controlled request basis (free) through the education departments and career fairs nationwide. A single magazine subscription is $8.00 (Fall & Spring) and bulk orders are also available at $25.00 per 25 copies.
CANDIDATE PROFILE & RESUME DATABASE
The Candidate-Resume Database Service provides prospective teachers with free tools that will make the job search experience simple and easy.
The two highly utilized features are the “Resume Builder” and the "Candidate Profile" tools. Teacher candidates can upload an existing resume or build a new resume online. The candidate profile provides additional information specific to one's qualifications, teaching experience and future aspirations.
All candidate resumes in the database are accessible, viewable and downloadable by school employers.
PRINT & ONLINE RECRUITMENT SERVICE
* Print Adverting Opportunities in October, February and April
* Online Recruitment Advertising
* Candidate-Resume Database
* Jobs Database
* Targeted Exposure to Attract, Recruit & Hire World-Class Teachers Without Leaving Your Office
* Showcase Your Schools and Programs
* Branded Advertising and Marketing Campaigns
* Network With Colleges & Universities Through a Trusted Media Source
* Diversify Classrooms With Multicultural Teachers
* Cost Effective Recruitment Solution
* Simple & Easy Tools to Manage Account and Screen Candidates